Wednesday, June 18, 2014

There are Days! (ok, for me weeks or years)

Hi folks!

Sooooo, just discovered I had this account!  There are days that I get so irritated with this short-term memory loss, because I don't remember I have a blogger.com account.  Apparently, I haven't been here since March of 2013!  Kinda don't really remember being there then, but will reread my own blogs posted to find out what I had to say!

I have been quite lax on working on my art and on organizing my art room!  When I come to start to organize the room, it is so overwhelming to me that I pack it back up and leave the room!  I just have to stop doing that!  So, for as long as I remember, I will start to try to hanker down on getting back to my art work and organizing my little room!  (I hope I can remember that!!!!).

Ok, so for today, I can't write more than this because I am quite wiped out after a super busy day!  So will work on remembering to post more within a day or two.

Thanks for your patience!

LuAnn Marie

No comments:

Post a Comment